A favorite dessert for chocolate lovers is brownie, but it becomes even more delicious when we add bananas to it! This chocolate banana brownie is easy to make, even beginner cooks can give it a try.
Banana Brownie Recipe
- 2 ripe bananas
- 110 grams of dark chocolate
- 60 grams of butter
- 120 grams of granulated sugar
- 120 grams of flour
- 3 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- Break the dark chocolate into pieces and melt it together with the butter. You can do this over steam or in the microwave.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them.
- Mix the sugar and salt into the melted chocolate.
- Once the chocolate has cooled to lukewarm, add the beaten eggs and mashed bananas. It’s important to wait for the chocolate to cool down because if it’s too hot, the eggs may curdle.
- Finally, mix in the flour into the batter.
- Pour the banana brownie batter into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. It’s best to use a ceramic dish for baking brownies because it heats up less. I used a 20 x 15 cm baking dish, so the brownie turned out to be about 3 cm high. You can use a larger baking dish, but then the batter will be thinner.
- Place the banana brownie in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius and bake for about 40 minutes, checking with a toothpick for doneness. If you’re using a larger baking dish and the batter is thinner, you’ll need less baking time.
- Once it’s baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool to lukewarm.
Tips for Banana Brownie:
If you want it to be even more chocolatey, you can substitute some of the flour with cocoa powder.
You can also mix chocolate chunks or roughly chopped nuts into the batter for the banana brownie.
Back to the articles in the category