Banana ice cream is one of the simplest homemade ice creams that can be made at home, which does not contain any added sugar or other additives. We can put in it whatever we like.
Allergy-friendly banana ice cream recipe
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 2-3 tablespoons of almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- Peel the bananas and cut them into slices about 1-1.5 centimeters thick.
- Then, arrange the sliced bananas in a plastic container that can be placed in the freezer, ensuring that the slices touch each other on the smallest surface area.
- Immediately place the sliced bananas in the freezer and freeze them for at least 3-4 hours.
- Once the bananas are frozen, separate the slices and put them in a food processor with the almond milk, then grind and blend them together.
- At first, it will seem grainy and chunky, but it will gradually become creamy.
- If it becomes too soft during the process, it can be put back in the freezer.
It can be served immediately, but it can also be frozen for later or further flavored.
Banana ice cream recipe with cream
- 35 dkg peeled bananas
- 3 dl unsweetened whipped cream or yogurt (or a 50-50 ratio of both)
- 10 dkg powdered sugar
- Zest of 1 untreated lemon
- Juice of 0.5 lemon
Instructions for making creamy banana ice cream:
- Blend the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- If the mixture is slightly thick, it can be diluted with milk.
- Then, transfer the mixture into a plastic container and freeze it.
- Before serving, it can be decorated with wafers, fruit pieces, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and other toppings of your choice. Enjoy your meal!
It is worth freezing banana slices when they are more readily available. This way, the ice cream can be prepared much faster since the freezing time can be saved. Based on this recipe, fruit ice cream with any other flavor (apricot, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry) can also be made. It’s worth experimenting, and success is guaranteed!
Back to the articles in the category